If you are going crazy over all the mustache themed ideas in the classrooms right now but want to keep it educational, then this is a perfect unit for you.
This unit is a fun and creative way to get your students learning about Ads. It will take you and your students though the writing process of how to write and publish their very own advertisement.
There are so many activities packed into this 99 page unit so I listed the table of contents below.
1. Labeling parts of an advertisement
2. Parts of advertisement mini book sort
3. Parts of an advertisement teaching charts
4. Check out that Got Milk advertisement!
5. Brainstorming a Profession and Rough Draft
6. It's all about the facts: Milk Facts
7. Final Draft: Now that's an advertisement!
8. A Cute Cow Craftivity!
9. I mustache you to.. Strike a Pose!
10. Got Milk Classroom Book
11. Mustache Milkshakes
12. Favored Flavors Ice Cream Graph
13. Slogan Bingo
I am so excited about this unit. From learning about the parts of an advertisement to comparing Got Milk ads and then tying it all together by creating their very own Got Milk Ad, your students will be engaged and entertained throughout the whole process! There are choices for publishing and activities that connect to other subjects.
Everything that the students will be using has a black and white or color option. I also made it possible for you to expose your students to all 5 parts of an Ad or just 3 parts. It's all up to you.
I hope you enjoy using this unit with your students! If you really enjoy it please leave me some feedback!
So I mustache you..... Got Milk?
Scrappin Doodles License Number: TpT48581
This unit was updated on August 10, 2012