Can’t take another period of mole problems? Slogging through atomic theory and your students eyes are glazed over?
This collection of five great chemistry experiments work at any point in the chemistry time line. You’ll get:
• Crystallization of Sodium Thiosulfate – a cool physical change
• Barking Dog Lab – generation and combustion of hydrogen gas
• Brass Penny Lab – a quick reaction that produces “silver” and “gold” pennies
• Cabbage Juice Indicator Lab – lovely colors, microchemistry techniques
• Match Head Rockets- 120 minute activity sure to fire up your students!
• Percentage Sugar in Bubble Gum Lab- 30 minute activity that fits anywhere!
Get this $16 collection for $10 and be prepared!
• Hands on experience
• Cooperative Learning
• Teacher instructions and set up; solution calculations
• Reinforcement of difficult concepts
• Student handouts
Keywords: chemistry, physical change, chemical change, percentage, percent, sugar, sucrose, experiment, project, acid base, neutralization, indicator, brass, penny, fire.