This product was developed for Pre-K and Kindergarten aged students. It also can be used with students with special needs as it is a high interest subject. This product includes the following:
1. BOOK- The pages are not numbered so the pages can be taken out and mixed around. This is for students who memorize the order. This book works on sight words as well as descriptive words.
2. FLASHCARDS- Teachers may want to make more than one copy. They can be used to teach vocabulary as well as the attributes. Use them to play Memory!
3. MAKE a SENTENCE- This activity uses pictures and words. A sheet for writing sentences is included.
4. WRITE & DRAW- Students write a sentence about one of the dog pictures and draw a picture. They also can give their dog a name!
5. MATCHING WORKSHEET- Students match dog pictures to descriptive words.
6. MATCH OPPOSITES WORKSHEET- Students match 4 opposites.
7. FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS- I STEP- Students follow one step directions using pictures and a doghouse. Directions are easy and include positional concepts as well as descriptive words.