Also included in
- A bundle of 4 products when complete. I See: Fall/Autumn; Spring; and SOON TO COME Winter and Summer**Buy now and save! The price will go up when all are complete!NB: Each product can be bought individually if preferred*adapted book*task cards*colouring pages*pre-writing*numerals to touch and pics t$9.00$10.00Save $1.00
Adaptations to resources are offered to meet a variety of circumstances at home.
*Interactive Core Vocabulary Book for core word 'see' - errorless learning
*Clip- it/circle it or point to match the picture - includes visual symbol for 'see'; choice of two pictures to select from when matching
*Spring scene: find and match Spring pics
*Make your own Spring Scene - background provided
*See, count, trace - name the numeral; rote count the numeral uses numerals provided; find the spring items on the scene; count them; trace the numeral.
*count on Spring Numerals: Spring 'touch math' type activity on numerals 1-5
*color in - spring pages - 'I see a ... Spring picture from the story book
*pre-writing patterns - Alphabet Spring: connect the alphabet letters as the student traces the pre-writing patterns
If schools are no longer able to print due to closures (or your budget doesn't permit the printing) and families don't have access to printers, they can simply bring up the PDF on a computer or iPad and adapt as suggested within the product for each activity. Hint: Plastic sheets or Plastic Baggies or slip in plastic covers from cheap shops will help make any printing last longer without laminating.
This product is the property of Aroha Special Ed. It was made especially for home learning initially due to COVID 19. Given the new Delta outbreak
you may again download and email to your families or send a link to them.
Thanks for your support. I hope this meets your student's needs. Keep positive and safe everyone.
I would love for you to give feedback on any of my products.
It will inspire me to make future products and you will EARN TPT CREDIT FOR FREE PRODUCTS. Who doesn't love that! Here's how to do it in case you are not sure. Thanks heaps.
1. Hover your mouse over "My TpT," and select "My Purchases."
2. Under the title of each resource is a green "Provide Feedback" link.
3. Click the link to go to the "Comments and Ratings" section of the resource's page.
4. Fill out the feedback form completely (click a score for all six categories and leave a quick written comment.)
5. Click "Send" to submit.
You tube: Aroha Special Ed
AND of course i would appreciate if you hit follow on Teachers Pay Teachers.
Thanks and Aroha,