Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
4.96 MB | 29 pages
Literacy activities based on the book I Saw an Ant on the Railroad Track by Joshua Prince.
1. Retelling Events in Sequence
2. Comparing Characters – Ant and Jack
3. Colour by Consonant Digraph – ch, ck, sh
4. I have….Who has? Game – ck words
5. Look, Say, Cover, Write, Check – ck words (2 sheets)
6. Consonant Blends cut and paste
7. Writing Strips – Consonant blends (3 sets of words)
8. Suffix –ing: Adding -ing
9. Statement or Exclamation
10. Colour by Grammar
- Nouns, Verbs or Adjectives
- Nouns, Verbs, Adjectives or Pronouns
Note: Included are separate files for US and UK spelling.