These printable posters are a great resource for writing lessons in an owl themed classroom. Each poster includes an adorable detective owl on a polka-dot background that highlights important writing reminders for young learners. The "I Spy" theme is sure to keep your young writers reminded about good writing habits each time they publish.
The posters include:
1. Capital letters at the beginning of the sentence.
2. Lowercase letters throughout.
3. Finger spaces between words.
4. Punctuation at the end.
5. Correctly spelled words.
6. Sentences that are in order and make sense.
7. A story with beginning, middle, end.
8. A title that matches the words