I survived! The Hindenburg Disaster, 1937
Students love the I Survived series! This I Survived! The Hindenburg Disaster reading pack includes comprehension questions, vocabulary, and extension activities. Also included is an eight meeting book club guide for in class book clubs or to use at home for a family book club.
This comprehension pack includes:
• Pre-reading activities
• Comprehension questions for each chapter with suggested answers (There are a combination of right there/in the book and higher level questions for each chapter.)
• Vocabulary exploration for each chapter
• “Chunk It!” summary page
• Cause and effect recording sheet to use with any chapter
• Visualizing sheet to use with any chapter
• Journal writing activity
• BONUS: Eight meeting book club discussion guide (Perfect to use for in class book clubs or to send home for a family book club. Family book clubs are a great way to get reluctant readers reading!)
This pack is perfect for whole group, small group and individual reading work.
Check out my other I Survived comprehension packs!
I Survived The Joplin Tornado, 2011
I Survived The Shark Attacks of 1916
If you use the I Survived series in your classroom click here to check out my I Survived GROWING Bundle.
Thank you for downloading my product. I know you have a lot of choices and I thank you for choosing this. Enjoy!