PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
I Survived! The Joplin Tornado, 2011
Students love the I Survived series! This I Survived! The Joplin Tornado reading pack includes over 50 pages of comprehension questions, vocabulary, and extension activities. Also included in this pack is a seven meeting book club guide for in class book clubs or to use at home for a family book club.
This comprehension pack includes:
• Pre-reading activities
• Comprehension questions for each chapter with suggested answers (There are a combination of right there/in the book and higher level questions for each chapter.)
• Vocabulary exploration for each chapter
• “Chunk It!” summary page
• Cause and effect recording sheet to use with any chapter
• Visualizing sheet to use with any chapter
• Letter writing activity
• BONUS: Seven meeting book club discussion guide (Perfect to use for in class book clubs or to send home for a family book club. Family book clubs are a great way to get reluctant readers reading!)
This pack is perfect for whole group, small group and individual reading work.
You may also enjoy:
Thank you for downloading my product. I know you have a lot of choices and I thank you for choosing this. Enjoy!