I Survived the American Revolution, 1776 by Lauren Tarshis Novel Study contains lessons aligned to the Common Core Standards (CCSS) for grades 3-5. This comprehensive printable unit includes vocabulary practice, comprehension quizzes/chapter questions, constructed response writing prompts, skill practice, and language arts lessons.
Be sure to check out all three versions
of the I Survived the American Revolution, 1776 [Lauren Tarshis] Book Unit to determine which best fits your teaching style.
-- I Survived the American Revolution, 1776 [Lauren Tarshis] Google Digital + Printable Book Unit
(This product contains the entire printable version + interactive quizzes + Google Digital Slides.)
-- I Survived the American Revolution, 1776 [Lauren Tarshis] Printable Book Unit
(This product contains the entire printable version.)
-- I Survived the American Revolution, 1776 [Lauren Tarshis] Abridged Printable Book Unit
(This version contains vocabulary practice, comprehension questions, and constructed response writing.)
The printable resource includes the following:
Lesson Plans at a Glance
• Vocabulary List (18 focus words – one for each chapter)
• Vocabulary Bookmarks
• Vocabulary Word Cards
• Vocabulary Practice Booklet (12 page booklet)
• Vocabulary Test
• 9 Comprehension Quizzes (1 for every two chapters) with multiple choice, sequencing, matching, and short answer
• 11 Constructed Response Writing Questions/Aligned to the Common Core State Standards
• Figurative Language Response Cards
• Figurative Language Organizers
• Figurative Language Printable Practice
• Context Clues Organizers
• Context Clues Task Cards
Skill Practice with Thomas Jefferson and George Washington Passages
• Relative Pronouns Organizer
• Thomas Jefferson Passage – Practice with Relative Pronouns
• Thomas Jefferson Passage – Practice with Verb Tenses
• George Washington Passage – Practice with Sequencing
• Hexagon Fold Organizers
Please download the preview for a closer look.
°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆*”˜˜”*°
If you are looking for additional book units, click here to see the full list of ★available titles.