Great Back to School Activity! (The file is a PDF that has a link to gain access to the Google Slides)
This lesson uses Google Slides and your students are able to answer questions on the pages.
Get to know your students through this lesson. A bonus is that your students will be working on writing standards.
Easy to push out to students if using Google Classroom - just click "Make a Copy for Each Student"
In order to use this lesson, you must have:
• Access to the Internet
• Google account is needed (either personal or work)
• You will need to “Make a Copy” of the assignment to use it in your classroom
• Students will each need their own Google account to edit the lesson
• If you are using Google Classroom, be sure you choose “Make a Copy for Each Student” before pushing the lesson out to your class
• Instructions on how to use the lesson are found on slide 2
• On slide 3, there are instructions to the student on how to type their answers as well as a .GIF showing how to type their answers
• The files are for classroom use only by the teacher who purchased the lesson from my TPT account
• Please do not share the lesson with fellow teachers, on forums, the Internet or paper copies with anyone besides your students
• Other teachers will need to visit my TPT site to purchase the lesson and gain access
• If using Classroom, students will be able to turn in this lesson
Thank you for your purchase! I hope that you and your students enjoy the “I Wish My Teacher Knew…” lesson. If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me on Teachers Pay Teachers. I will be adding new products to my TPT store and invite you to come back and check things out!
Find me on Social Media and follow my professional pages:
I taught computer science for 10 years and now I am a Technology Integration Specialist. I love working with teachers and students and helping them integrate technology into their daily