I created this writing center addition based upon Kyle Schwartz's original lesson; I take no credit for her idea, hashtags, or anything else -- that was all that amazing teacher's gift to our teaching community. I wanted to create a way for students to always be able to share what they need me to know, so this mini-pack was born.
Please read more about why I created this and how I implemented it on my blog.
Included in this pack:
- anchor chart/directions
- different box label templates
- "You've been heard." bracelet receipt
- illustration option (with and without sharing checklist)
- primary lines option (with and without sharing checklist)
- regular lines option (with and without sharing checklist)
- "Note from the Teacher" to write back
Versions of all of the above for #IWishMyCounselorKnew, #IWishMyColleaguesKnew, and #IWishMyAdminKnew so you can use this to open lines of communication between colleagues, and if you're an administrator, between you and your staff.
This will always be a freebie. Please share this freebie link with others so that they can experience it with their students.