PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
I know what you might be thinking, “Another I wonder board… Why would I waste my money on another I wonder board resource. I wonder boards do not work for middle and high school students.” If you are someone who feels that wonder boards are overrated for students older than ten this may be the starting package for you.
My approach to I wonder boards is quite different than common I wonder board methods and required years of trial and error. The approach I take is unique and requires ongoing engagement from both students and teachers to provide a safe space for dialogue and students wonderment's to emerge. The best part is that once your I wonder board gets started it is easy to keep it going. As well, my approach to I wonder board is overall very low prep. To get an I wonder board started it requires something called a Personal Book of Wonder. This step by step starting package includes:
- photos of my I wonder board to help you practically create your own wonder board
- steps to setting the stage to effectively introduce and set up your wonder board
- practical steps to creating your own Personal Book of Wonder for students
- suggestions, and ideas to maintain your I wonder board and keep students engaged
- assessment ideas, tips and strategies
- walk through on common pitfalls of I wonder boards and how to avoid them
- printable full sized poster included (This is a poster that is a staple in my classroom)
Interested in this product? Check out the Wonderful Bundle to get this product and more!