PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Do you want your students to be able to ask good questions about the topic you are learning about? This interactive Wonder Wall bulletin board set gives you and your students a space to write burning questions they are wondering about what you are learning. It gives you a routine for researching answers to their questions and helps get a wide-range of types of questions and to get kids asking deeper questions using Bloom's higher order of thinking.
Read about how I use this I Wonder Wall routine in my first grade classroom plus tips for using this with older students also in this blog post.
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE:
• "I wonder..." bulletin board template letters
• 16 question word cards
• 8 key concept key templates (use for categorizing questions whole group)
• key concept card cheat sheets (for teacher use or for student sorting for older kids)
• body outlines
• 3 "I wonder" speech bubbles versions
• "I learned" light bulb templates
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2018, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!