I am Jane Goodall by Brad Meltzer - This literature companion for I am Jane Goodall has been created for 2nd-4th grade students. This is the ninth literature unit of thirteen from the "Ordinary People Change the World" series.
NOTE: If you already purchased my BRAD MELTZER BIOGRAPHY BUNDLE
, DO NOT purchase this product, as it is in the bundle!
This unit can be used without the book I am Jane Goodall, but students may have to dig a little bit to find the answers to the comprehension questions. It is definitely beneficial to have a copy of the book.
In this literature unit, you will find the following:
Teacher Tips - 1 page
Jane Goodall Biographical Sketch - 1 page
Comprehension Questions for I am Jane Goodall - 1 page
All About Jane Goodall - 1 page
Jane Goodall Discussion Question Task Cards and answer sheet - 3 pages
Jane Goodall Quote Writing Prompt - 1 page
Newspaper Template - 2 pages
Animal Observation Forms - 2 pages
Vocabulary - 1 page
Growth Mindset - 1 page
Compare and Contrast - 1 page
Jane Goodall Writing Prompt - 1 page
Writing a Friendly Letter - 2 pages
Save the Earth Craftivity - 2 pages
Answer keys where appropriate - 4 pages
Here is a list of the Literature Units available in the "I AM" biography series by Brad Meltzer!
I AM JACKIE ROBINSON BY BRAD MELTZER
I AM HELEN KELLER BY BRAD MELTZER
I AM LUCILLE BALL BY BRAD MELTZER
I AM AMELIA EARHART BY BRAD MELTZER
I AM MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. BY BRAD MELTZER
I AM ABRAHAM LINCOLN BY BRAD MELTZER
I AM ALBERT EINSTEIN BY BRAD MELTZER
I AM ROSA PARKS BY BRAD MELTZER
I AM JANE GOODALL BY BRAD MELTZER
I AM GEORGE WASHINGTON BY BRAD MELTZER
I AM JIM HENSON BY BRAD MELTZER
I AM SACAGAWEA BY BRAD MELTZER
I AM GANDHI BY BRAD MELTZER
Do you want to SAVE MONEY on the Brad Meltzer Bundle?
BRAD MELTZER BIOGRAPHY BUNDLE
You may also be interested in these Language Arts products:
CHARACTER TRAITS PRODUCTS
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.