Also included in
- This YEAR-LONG bundle currently includes 11 separate Collaborative Activities in Google Slides to use with your students during the year. What are collaborative digital activities? In these products, students all work in ONE Google Slides presentation to share what they're thankful for, poetry, sign$31.00$62.00Save $31.00
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery p$127.00$253.00Save $126.00
- Save 45% with this mega bundle of our best-selling, no-prep, Fall activities! Parent Teacher Conference Forms, Halloween math activities, Veterans Day cards, Turkey Trouble persuasive writing, family tradition sharing projects and more! I created this bundle to help you save time during the Fall, an$22.50$45.00Save $22.50
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, cou$149.00$291.50Save $142.50
A techie take on the classic "I am thankful for" activity! This digital Thanksgiving activity helps to build community and is ZERO-PREP! Students will collaborate in ONE Google Slides presentation to share what they're thankful for. They'll take part in a class discussion slide, stating what they're thankful for at school and then create their own digital thankful poster.
Each student will personalize a slide:
★ Take a photo of themselves (and learn to crop it into a shape)
★ Use images to show 5 things they're thankful for
★ Decorate the slide using the provided Fall clipart
After the slides are completed, have students present their slide in front of the class or have students use the comment feature on Google Slides to give feedback on each other's digital posters. Directions included to help introduce commenting. Kids LOVE commenting.
★ Links to 2 Google Slides Presentations
- Completely EDITABLE - Your students can change the layout, colors, and title. Everything can move on the slide.
- Non-Editable - Students cannot change the layout or colors. Students cannot move boxes or title around. Everything is secure.
★ Class discussion slide "We are Thankful"
★ Cover slide for class photo
★ GIF to teach students how to crop a photo
★ Step-by-step instructions for accessing, commenting, editing, inserting pictures, sharing, and printing slides
Share with parents by sending them the link or print the slides to make a hard-copy book or bulletin board.
It's great for students and teachers who are just starting to use Google Slides and also those already Google Slides savvy. Share this activity through Google Classroom or simply share the link.
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Veterans Day Digital Activities: Thank You Cards, Veteran Interview, Reading Passage
- Turkey Trouble Disguise a Turkey Persuasive Writing Activity in Google Slides
- Thanksgiving Party Planning - Addition and Subtraction Word Problems
- Digital Parent Teacher Conference 100% Editable Forms
- Kathryn Averkamp - email@example.com
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Beginning of the Year
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
Start mastering Google Classroom and creating interactive Google Slides activities and self-grading assessments in Google Forms. This complete video course will teach you everything you need to know about using Google accounts in your classroom. You’ll get instant access to more than 35 easy-to-follow videos that I created specifically for beginners
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)