I hope you find the activities in this pack both useful and fun. I have included pages using both Rhombus and diamond for the kite shape within the whole activity so that you can use the one you are teaching in your class.
Included in this pack are:
• Trace and Draw the shapes printable worksheets
• A colorful illustrated poem to help students recall the shapes
• A colorful and fun I am a Shape poster for each shape covered in the pack (13 in total)
• A 12-page booklet to help students practice drawing shapes, spelling shape names, and apply their knowledge beyond the worksheet by asking them to draw examples from the world around them, and includes a section to review patterns.
• Guess who game/craftivity with teacher questions
• A colorful and fun sheet that asks students to draw lines from the shapes to the box that describes the right # of sides for each shape
• A neat DRAW ME activity that gives students hints like “Draw me, I have three sides”.
• A word scramble – one with picture clues, one without and an answer key
• Two drawing activities; draw yourself using shapes and draw a superhero using only shapes.
All of this is done in bright fun colors and patterns, I ADORE the shape people myself :o).