*Updated with headings that say: "I can", "We can", "Look what I can do! or "Look what we can do!"
Here are 14 "I can" Statements for preschoolers. I created these for my own class because I wanted something similar to the CCSS statements that I see everywhere. These statements reference the CA Early Learning Foundations.
What you will recieve:
12 basic Statements in either the "I can" or "We can" Language
- I can drink from an open cup
- I can feed myself
- I can rote count to 5
- I can rote count to 10
- I can rote count to 20
- I can describe how I look and feel
- I can use words to narrate short stories that are real or make-believe
- I can identify up to 3 shapes
- I can count up to 5 objects
- I can identify up to 5 different colors
- I can count up to 10 objects
- I can identify up to 7 different colors
2 Blank cards that I will customize at your request or you can write in yourself
These are great to use in the classroom to remind students and staff the goals of the class. I know they helped me!