There are several different ways to use this resource in the classroom, below is a list of different ways that this resource can be used.
1. Laminate the colored copies to be reused in centers. Give the students a dry erase marker to fill in the boxes and then they can self check with the answer key.
2. Use the black and white copy for the 100th day of school to help students practice counting to 100.
3. The students can self check their paper by adding each of the different shapes totals up until they reach 100.
4. Use the colorful rainbow sheets for a fun Saint Patrick’s Day review.
5. Have students use the black and white sheet to color their own shapes to make counting easier.