This zoo themed Making 10 math packet
focuses on teaching preschool and kindergarten students how to compose 10. This package offers a making 10 lesson plan, making 10 worksheets, a PowerPoint for an interactive board, center strips, and 2 making 10 printable books.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS IS INCLUDED IN MY ZOO MEGA PACK
This package includes the following:
• 3 x making 10 worksheets using ten frames
• 3 x making 10 worksheets by counting on using a number line
• 10 x ten frame strips in color and 10 in black and white
• 6 x world problem strips for whole group or small group instruction
• 10 center strips using a number line and count on strategy to reach 10 (use with dry erase markers)
• 1 x making 10 printable strip book (use objects and frames if needed with this book)
• 1 x making 10 printable strip book that uses a number line concept to count on
• A PowerPoint that can be used on an interactive board for whole group or for small computer center
The format of the PowerPoint is as followed:
• Slide 1- The product cover page
• Slide 2- My introduction and term of use (item cannot be shared and must be used by the original purchaser)
• Slide 3- The objectives targeted and covered in this teaching tool are listed on this slide
• Slides 4- A visual instruction page showing how to use the powerpoint
• Slides 5-13- Making 10 slides
• Slide 14- Credits
The objectives in this package cover the following common core math objectives:
• CCSS.K.CC.A.2– Count beginning from a given number within the known sequence (instead of beginning at 1)
• CCSS.K.CC.B.4– Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities
• CCSS.K.CC.B.4A –When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order pairing each object with one number name.
• CCSS.K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that each successive number refers to a quantity that is larger
• CCSS.K.CC.B.5– Count to answer “how many?” objects about as many as 10 objects in linear and scattered configurations
• CCSS.K.OA.A4– For any number from 1-9 find the number that makes 10 when added to the given number using objects and record the answer with a drawing or equation.
• To count quantities up to 10
• To understand how to make 10 using a ten frame and using groups of 5
• To understand how to ‘count on’ from a given number using a number line in order to make 10
• To use the terms “PLUS” and “EQUALS TO” orally to represent ‘adding to’ and “sum”.
I am very happy to work with everyone. If you have any concerns or comments regarding this teaching tool, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving negative or low ratings and I will ensure you are 100% satisfied.
All the best
Making ten center activity, how to compose 10 interactive PowerPoint, teaching students how to make 10, kindergarten math PowerPoint to teach students to make 10, counting on to make 10.