Also included in
- This "I have who has ULTRA BUNDLE" contains 32 games that can be used from primary school to middle school. Please note that they were first aimed at ESL students but can be played with native English speakers too. This is a GROWING BUNDLE : each time I create a new game, it will be added to this bu$78.00$98.00Save $20.00
“I have, who has?” games are perfect to engage the whole class and review vocabulary. With this version of the game, your students will play with 31 animal names.
Benefits of the “I have, who has” game in the classroom
Besides helping your students review animal names in this case, “I have, who has” games in general require a fair amount of focused listening. You may be surprised by the silent and calm atmosphere in which this activity takes place.
To be heard correctly when they talk, your students will have to speak very clearly and loudly. That’s usually not something they do very well, so a little practice can’t hurt.
How to play this “I have, who has?” game
After dealing all the cards of a set, you say “Who has the first card ?”and the student holding it answers “I have the first card. Who has ... ? The student who has the card featuring the answer continues. The answer key is included, so you can easily follow the game and help or correct a student if necessary. If you want to spice things up, you can time the games and see how well their performance improves.
What’s in the file ?
There are of the same game in one pdf :
- Images only
- The name is given, the corresponding picture is on the next card
- The picture of the animal is given, the corresponding name is on the next card
Your students will play with the following animals:
- bat, bear, bison, cat, chicken, cow, dog, duck
- eagle, elephant, fish, fox, frog, gorilla, hamster, horse
- kangaroo, kiwi, koala, lion, lizard, monkey, mouse, owl
- rabbit, seagull, snake, tortoise, turkey, whale
There are : with or without a background.
Have fun with this free game, your students will love it!
If you like “I have, who has” games, you may want to take a look at our
You can read our blog post (in French) about ”I Have, Who has ?” :
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name. Every new product is 50% off for 24 hours. You don't want to miss this!
You can also follow me on , on or on !
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is strictly prohibited. Please read TOU included in the file.