Use this quick game to review the characteristics, habitat, life cycle, and food chain for whales. I've included the questions in a pdf file and also Word™ files so you can change the answers and questions to better fit your unit. The resources are saved in both Spanish and English.
You might challenge a capable student to add to the game!
I leave this game near the front for the room when I have just a few minutes of extra time in class.
Like this product? Here's all the I Have Who Has? games you can find in our store: FROGS
, and CATS
Thanks for visiting my Simply Science store. Please take a moment to leave a comment when you purchase a product.
– • – ♥ – • –
Differentiate for your math students with simple, fun games in our Simply Math
– • – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – • –
Click on the ★ next to the name of my store to follow me and find out about sales and new products.
– • – • – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – • – • –
Visit my blog
to find resources for new teachers and "I'd like to teach more science" teachers!
RESOURCES IN OUR STORE FOR MARINE MAMMALS
• An Introduction to Marine Mammals
• All About Marine Mammals
• More About Marine Mammals
• Whale Predator Game
• Whale Review Spinner
• Food Chain Mobile for a Killer Whale
• Life Cycle Mobile for a Killer Whale
• Whale I Have Who Has Game
• Make a Killer Whale Map for Puget Sound
• Make a Killer Whale Map for the US West Coast
• Make a Killer Whale Map for the World