A Note to the Teacher
Hello! Thanks for checking out this product! I hope you enjoy it and find it useful! Let me know if you have any questions or comments!
Product Info/ Suggested Use
This is a whole group game! Great for morning meetings!
1. Cut out the strips below. Cut straight across horizontally, not vertically. Each kid should have a strip that says, “I have____. Who has_______?”
2. Mix up the strips so they are not in order.
3. Sit the kids in a circle and hand out the strips to the kids. If your kid has less than 28 kids (which I hope you do! ☺), then either you (the teacher) could have the extra strips, or you could give them to a student who then will have to watch more than one strip during the game.
4. Talk about contractions. Have the kids think about the match to their words, and predict what will be asked.
5. Have one kid begin the game. To begin, they read only the side that has the question.
6. Then, whoever has the answer reads their strip. The game continues! It should go in one big circle!
7. After you play once, you can have the kids switch strips and play again! Enjoy!
Check out my other versions of “I have… Who has?” games in my store!
Coin Value Activity
Past Tense Activity
Terms and Conditions
This resource was created by Laura Risdall. All rights are reserved by the author. With the purchase of this resource you have permission to print and copy it for single classroom use only. Electronic sharing and distribution is prohibited. Please contact me with any questions at email@example.com.
Follow Miz Riz