This product is a 2 in 1 bundle. I have, who has? is a great game and warm up activity in maths and literacy lessons. This bundle includes:
- I have, who has? alphabet recognition (letters a-z are used)
- I have, who has? number recognition (numbers 1-30)
This is a great game and is perfect for ES1-S1! I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!
- cut and laminate each card (there are 4 cards per page)
- hand out cards randomly to the students in the class and ask the student with the first number/first letter of the alphabet (depending on which game you play) to start by reading their card, I have a, who has b?
- the student with be then reads out their card, I have b, who has c? and so on.
- you may also like to time the game to see if students can beat their time :)