This product features *TWO* decks of 12 cards to practice division facts. This makes it IDEAL for MATH CENTERS or, encourage a little friendly competition as you divide your class in half and see which half gets through their deck first!!
Distribute one card to each student. Give the extra cards to students who are stronger in this subject and can play two cards.
The student holding the car with the STAR on it, starts the game by reading "I have ___, who has___? The next student then stands up and reads their card and the game continues.
Play continues until the game comes back to the original card. That student answers and then says "stop" to signal the end of the game.
Students will BEG you to let them play this multiple times!! You can even time the rounds and play it a few times (switching the cards each time) to practice their facts and try to get a better time/score!
- Math Centers
- Substitute Day
- When a lesson finishes 5 minutes too early
- Reviewing the concept
- Waking the kids up on a slow morning
The deck features division facts from 1's to 12's.
Cards are printed 4 per page- print in color on cardstock, laminate and you're ready to go!
Want more math lessons?
• Skip Counting Stackable Ice cream Scoops- Counting by 2, 5, 10s
• Skip Counting Matching Pairs- 54 Matching Pairs- Counting by 2's, 5's, 10's
• Skip Counting Caterpillars-Counting by 2's, 3's, 5's, 10's-PERFECT Math Center!
• Skip Counting with Penguin Friends- Counting by 2's, 5's 10's
• Multiplication Puzzle Piece Matching Game
• Multiplication Word Wall Headings
• I have...Who Has... Multiplication Card Game-CHRISTMAS EDITION
Thank you for downloading!
****Don't forget to leave feedback and a rating on purchased items to receive TpT credits towards future purchases.