Revise I like/I don't like expressions. Let your kiddos enjoy making flip books, cutting, coloring, reading and writing.
I like - I don't like - packet includes the following:
1. Fluency Strips
Set 1 - I like fruit (pages 5-6)
Set 2 - I don’t like fruit (pages 7-8)
Set 3 - Do you like? (pages 9-10)
These Fluency Strip Sets provide learners with repetitive text to help them learn I like, I don’t like, Do you like? expressions and fruit words.
The Fluency Strips are very simple to put together.
- Print pages 5-10 (print each set on a different colored cardstock).
- After printing, you can laminate them if you like, cut out the pages, hole punch them and placed them on a ring.
2. About Me - Students write about their preferences (pages 11-14)
3. Flip Books - The kids are learning to use the expressions I like/ I don't like, practicing fruit vocabulary but they're also cutting, coloring, and having fun! (pages 15-16)
4. Class Survey - Class Survey is a creative and educational way for students to learn about their classmates preferences. (pages 17-19)
5. Write Sentences - (pages 20-27)
6. Reading Comprehension - These worksheets are designed to build comprehension for early readers. (pages 28-32)
I don't like....
He/she doesn't like...
Do you like?
Yes, I do.
No, I don’t.
Identify food items
Produce questions and statements about food preferences
Read and understand short story texts
Other I Like Fruit sets available in my store:
Emergent Readers I Like Fruit
Emergent Readers I like I Don't Like Fruit Fluency Strips Freebie
Did you know that you can get TPT credit to use on future purchases?
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable.