This resource is specifically designed to provide your students Illinois Assessment of Readiness (IAR) rehearsal. It offers online access to one realistic practice test that mirrors IAR test blueprint. It also provides a comprehensive review of 6th grade English Language Arts standards.
This Bundle Includes;
- A full-length lumos practice test that mimics the IAR assessment blueprint.
- Two printable worksheets with practice questions and detailed answer explanations.
- Online access to Lumos Teacher Portal to help you easily assign and monitor your student progress.
- Online access to Lumos Student Portal that provides personalized learning, diagnostics and remedial practice.
Lumos online assessment includes;
- A comprehensive review of key learning standards assessed on the IAR test.
- Technology-enhanced item types practice.
- Diagnostic reports to pinpoint students learning difficulties.
- Additional engaging learning resources such as videos and apps.
- Supports up to 200 students.
Lumos Learning programs are trusted by over 300,000+ students, 40,000+ teachers, and 20,000+ schools to improve student achievement on the state assessments.