This 52-page pack is the incredibly detailed and complete set of notes I have written for my students. It is basically an entire course on Weimar and Nazi Germany in one pack! Suitable for 16+ including GCSE, AP, A Level, and IB students. Notes are broken down into the following sections:
* What problems did the Weimar Republic face between 1919-23?
* How did the Weimar Republic recover between 1923-29?
* Why did the Weimar Republic collapse between 1929-33?
* How did Hitler consolidate his power between the years 1933-34?
* Through what methods did Hitler control Germany?
* Who benefitted from the Nazi state?
* How did the Nazis control the economy?
* Who supported and who opposed the Nazi state?
* What was the Holocaust?
I am confident you will love this resource because there is nothing on the Internet which I have found which offers the same level of breadth and detail on this topic.
Your students will find the notes supremely useful and they will help them achieve examination success.