This 43-page pack is the incredibly detailed and complete set of notes I have written for my students. It is basically an entire course on Twentieth Century in one pack! Suitable for 16+ including GCSE, AP, A Level, and IB students. Notes are broken down into the following sections:
* What were the causes and events of the 1911 revolution?
* How was China ruled after the revolution?
* How significant was the May 4th movement?
* Why did Mao and the CCP triumph between the years 1934-49?
* What changes did Mao make to the economy?
* What was life like in Mao’s China?
* How successful were Deng Xiaoping’s reforms?
* Why were people killed at Tiananmen Square on 4th June 1989?
I am confident you will love this resource because there is nothing on the Internet which I have found which offers the same level of breadth and detail on this topic.
Your students will find the notes supremely useful and they will help them achieve examination success.