Also included in
- IB Learner Profile Activities and Graphic Organizers BundleThese activities and graphic organizers support your student's understanding of the IB learner profile.The resources will help your students reflect on each learner profile trait and its meaning and determine if a book character or themselvePrice $26.00Original Price $35.00Save $9.00
- Struggling to find age-appropriate activities to teach the IB learner profile attribute REFLECTIVE? In this bundle, you will find literacy activities for 5 picture books and activities specifically for promoting being REFLECTIVE. The resources and graphic organizers are no-prep, fun and engaging. HePrice $24.00Original Price $32.60Save $8.60
Support your student's understanding of the IB learner profile reflective with these activities and graphic organizers.
These reflective activities were created so your students can reflect on what being reflective means and determine if a book character or themselves are reflective.
Here's What You'll Get - Download the PREVIEW for a couple of FREEBIES
There are three different categories of activities that focus on the IB Learner Profile attribute reflective:
- REFLECTIVE Characters: These activities focus on the actions and behavior of characters in reflective-related books
- I am REFLECTIVE: These activities help your students think about their own reflective behavior and attitude.
- REFLECTIVE Actions: These activities focus on reflective behavior of your students or book characters.
You will also find 20 recommended reflective picture books.
This literacy resource is made for elementary and primary-age students. You can use the activities for:
- reading and writing workshops
- guiding reading
- literacy centres
- substitute plans
- small group instruction
- independent work
- These resources are supplemental products. You can choose the most relevant pages for your needs and the ability and understanding of your students.
- The questions and activities are opinion based, so there are NO answer keys. The activities were designed to be open-ended for easy differentiation.
- Please ask any questions before purchasing.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amber S. says “really enjoyed using this in my classroom and my students were engaged.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Roxy C. says “Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Inspiringfirsties says “Loved this resource for introducing IB learner profiles such as being a risk taker!”
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Copyright ©Children's Library Lady
This product is for individual single classroom use only. Copying, altering, redistributing, editing, or re-selling anything from this product is strictly forbidden.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.