Tired of asking, “What’s the key concept?” or “Are we talking about the summative or formative assessment?” Or “I forgot I had this. It would have been great with --- planner!” As an IB PYP teacher I needed answers in an easy to read format. The Grade Level Planner is full of information but not always teacher friendly. So I created these Transdisciplinary Theme Planning Pages. I also included areas to note other long range planning ideas – like math or special events.
I made these using Power Point so it will be easy for you to add text boxes, change titles, and readjust the box sizes to suit your own needs.
I included one example to help give you ideas how you can use these pages. (TRA = Teacher Read Aloud Books)
I am wishing everyone a fantastic new school year!
Enjoy your journey,
CSI in the Jungle
• IB PYP Attitude Cards 2 sets
• IB PYP Attitudes and Attributes Vocab Card Games Bundle
• IB PYP Flap-Books for Attitudes and Learner Profile Attributes
• IB PYP Key Concept Posters, DOK Questions, and Flap Books
• IB PYP Attitudes Card Games
• IB PYP Learner Profile Attribute Card Games
• IB PYP Name Plates to Color for Attitudes and Attributes
• IB PYP Learner Profile Cards 2 sets
• IB PYP Nametags & Tent
• IB PYP Words and Terms Practice Cards
• IB Portfolio Cover
• IB PYP Flap-Books for Attitudes and Learner Profile - Composition Size
• IB PYP Attitudes Brag Tag Book for Collecting
• IB Brag Tags for Learner Profile Attributes
• IB Brag Tags for Attitudes