This is an outstanding pack for addressing all of the following topics in the IB Psychology curriculum:
1. Social learning theory, as demonstrated in one study.
2. What are the effects of short-term and long-term exposure to violence?
3. How much do sociocultural factors affect human relationships?
4. How much do biological factors affect human relationships?
5. The influence of genetic inheritance on behaviour.
6. Ethical considerations in research conducted into genetic influence on behaviour.
7. Ethical considerations in research at the biological level of analysis.
All of these topics are thoroughly addressed in one coherent examination of the environmental (nurture) and genetic (nature) factors influencing violence (aggression).
Students can use the same six studies and one theory, provided in this pack, to address all 7 the above topics.
This pack includes:
- 2 Powerpoint presentations (35 slides total)
- Study guide.
- Revision questions.
- A list of past paper questions covered by this topic.
Good luck, and enjoy.