80 Mini worksheets covering Writing, Spelling, Math, and Grammar/Phonics for students to complete when finished early with their work to earn tickets/rewards.
1. Write about a time you helped someone. How did you help them? How did it make you feel?
2. Everyone has a favorite food. What is your favorite food? Describe how it looks, smells, feels and tastes.
3. Tell me who your favorite storybook character is and what you would do if they came to your class today. Give 2 supporting details.
4. If you were a superhero, what would your power be? What would you save people from?
5. October is Fire Safety Month. Tell 2 ways you can help your family practice fire safety.
6. What was the best birthday you ever had and what made it so special? Describe who was there and what happened.
7. Scientists have just discovered a way for people to live on Mars. Would you choose to live on Mars or Earth? Give 3 reasons why.
8. Your teacher has asked you to recommend a book for the class to read. What book would you recommend and why? Give 3 reasons.
9. What are you going to be for Halloween this year? Describe your costume in detail and give 1 reason why you chose it. Draw a picture of it on the back.
10. We all have things to be thankful for in our lives. Tell me 4 things you are thankful for and why.
11. A mad scientist has just created a potion to make you invisible. What would you do after taking the potion and becoming invisible?
12. Tell me about one holiday tradition your family enjoys. Describe which holiday you are celebrating, what the tradition is and who takes part in it.
13. What would happen if school was on the weekends and not during the week? Give 3 supporting details.
14. What would happen if gravity took the day off? Give three supporting details.
15. You woke up today and there were no colors! How will this change your day?
16. What would happen if water stuck like glue? How would you deal with this sticky situation?
17. Tell me 1 wish and 2 goals you have for the new year and why?
18. Atlantis has been discovered. Describe how your life would be different if you lived underwater. Give 3 supporting details.
19. If you had to move and could only bring 3 things with you, what would you choose and why?
20. Write a story using the words in the box below: slimy, monster, thunderstorm, pink, water, cake, and Monday
1. Write words 2X in rainbow colors.
2. Write words 3X.
3. Write words with dots on letters.
4. Write words with blue vowels and red consonants.
5. Write words with AB color pattern.
6. Write words with silly letters.
7. Write each word and a word that rhymes with it.
8. Write word and how much its worth. Each letter worth one point. Candy - 5
9. Write words as step pyramid.
10. Write words in ABC order.
11. Write words and # of syllables in each word. Basketball - 3
12. Write word to show how many syllables are in it. Bas-ket-ball
13. Write words you got wrong on pre-test 3X.
14. Write 5 words and their definitions.
15. Write 5 hardest words in ABC order.
16. Pick 5 words and write each word in a sentence.
17. Write each word and circle the skill(s) of the week.
18. Write words backwards in ABC order (Z-A)
19. Write words in best print or cursive handwriting.
20. Write words in long chain like a snake. Biglittletallsmalleasyhard.
1. Number/Calendar work
2. Number work
3. 10 names for #
7. Double-digit Addition
8. Double-digit Subtraction
9. Measurement in inches/centimeters
10. Expanded Form
12. 10 less, 10 more
13. Number work
14. Expanded form
16. Parallel lines
17. Word problems – Time
18. Word Problems – Money
19. Adding 3 numbers
3. A or An
4. Digraphs (Fl, Fr, GL, Gr, Pl, Sm, Sn, & Dr)
5. “ow” & “ou” diphthong
6. Write sentences in correct order.
8. Fill-in the correct word.
11. Endings –s and –es
15. Common & Proper nouns
18. Long/Short Vowels/Prefixes
a rel="license" href="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/deed.en_US">
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License