- Share with gen ed teachers at the beginning of the school year.
- Share with gen ed teachers after an annual IEP meeting
- Share with gen ed teachers after a revision.
- Share with paraprofessionals working with student.
- Share with any related service staff or other staff members that work with student.
- Share with student when talking about their IEP and self determination.
- One of the learning specialists at my school came up with a new, wonderful use... fill it out and share it with parents at the IEP meeting! This is a quick and clear way to talk about the IEP and give parents a visual.
My blog post on my IEP-at-a-Glance is at: Inclusion and Teaching in Chicago