This is the binder I use when I have having problems with paperwork for IEP meetings. I organized this binder into sections for you too!
The sections are
1. IEP packets (What goes into a packet)
2. Tips for running an IEP Meeting (This does have some specific notes from my county, but I feel they can help everyone)
3. Sample Agendas for annuals and triennials
4. A blank sample IEP
5. Inclusion minutes/percentages table (again check with your district if mine is different)
6. CAASPP (sheet that helps me)
7. Information on IEP's (this was a PD meeting for me that I found useful)
8. WIAT (The notes I have when I was trained to administer the WIAT)
Even if you don't use all of the papers I have attached, it is good to organize yourself so you are prepared for every IEP meeting.