Fully Editable IEP data sheets makes recording and reporting data easy!
These data sheets are meant to be printed front to back.
Goals included with this pack: receptive language, appropriate social interaction, transitions (classroom routine), personal management. Goals and objectives included are shown below:
Given visual cues, gestures, and/or verbal prompts, student name will comply with a request or demand without prompting within 5 seconds of the original request and follow through with the request on 4/5 occasions.
1. student name will follow the speaker.
2. student name will pick up materials or unpack materials.
3. student name will go to the desired destination requested.
Appropriate Social Interaction
Given appropriate setting and teacher support, Student Name will engage in appropriate physical interaction behavior while in close physical proximity with teachers, peers, or siblings on 4/5 occasions.
1. Student Name will use appropriate touching when interacting (high fives, personal space, appropriate touch).
2. Student Name will express anger and frustration using strategies in the classroom (communication device, break area etc.)
3. Student Name will practice self control by using defense mechanisms (stress balls, kooshes, etc.) to control anger.
Given visuals, schedule or verbal prompts, will make appropriate transitions following directions to move from one area to Student Name another in the classroom to change educational or non-educational activities on 4/5 opportunities.
1. Student Name will follow a task list and transition to the next area without maladaptive behaviors.
2. Student Name will transition from desired activities to non desired activities without maladaptive behaviors.
3. Student Name will complete each activity on his task list without maladaptive behaviors with decreasing prompts.
Given visual/verbal or gestural prompts, Student Name will improve his independence and life skills by following objectives on 4/5 opportunities with less than 3 prompts.
1. Pack and Unpack his/her backpack (unzip, take out materials, hang up)
2. Wash hands independently (turn on water, use soap, get paper towel, throw away)
3. Clean up after completing a task.
4. Independently use the bathroom.