Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Special education teachers, as well as regular education teachers, can have quite the caseload of special education students. My IEP Meetings Binder will take away some of the stress for planning an upcoming IEP meeting for you - as it has for me! I use this product at the beginning of every year and can say I have successfully stayed organized and on top of all of my IEP meetings!
A DETAILED LIST OF WHAT EACH BINDER INCLUDES:
-IEP Meetings binder cover page
-Dates at a Glance cover page
-IEPs Due form
-Re-Evaluations (RR) Due form
- School Calendar divider page
- District Calendar divider page
- Student Information cover page
- Student Roster
- Student Profile Sheet, 2 Pages (20 pages of each)
- Modification Check List
- Supplementary Aids & Services page
- Related Services Schedule
- Student Schedules (monthly/weekly)
- Behavior Plan divider page
- Classroom Observation divider page
- Transition Information divider page
- ESY Information divider page
- ESY Eligibility Check-List
- Staying In Touch cover page
- Important Contacts
- Notes page
- Notes/Emails To & From divider page
- Input & Observations divider page
- IEP Meetings cover page
- Meeting Check-List
- IEP Meeting Notes
- Planning by Month divider page
- Monthly Calendars (12)
*GOOGLE SLIDE INCLUDED*
Link and directions on how to use have been included.
*EDITABLE BINDER INCLUDED*
I have included a fully editable binder. In this fully editable binder - in PowerPoint - you can edit the text, charts, fonts, pages, etc. The clip art/graphics are secured (unable to be moved), due to the artists' copy right laws. I created this fully editable binder using a font standard on all computers - however, I provided you with the names of the paid fonts I used.
How this resource will be presented to you:
You will be receiving this as a secured PDF, a PowerPoint that's secured only allowing you to insert your own text boxes, as an editable PowerPoint, and as a Google Doc.
Please Note: This binder does not include monitoring student progress. I created this binder only to keep track of all student information – at a glance, and as an easy to reach copy of all of my meetings, and other important information needed, throughout the year!
If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!
Want to see this resource and others put to use in my classroom?