Special education teachers, as well as regular education teachers, can have quite the caseload of special education students. My IEP Meetings Binder will take away some of the stress for planning an upcoming IEP meeting for you as it has for me! I use this product at the beginning of every year and can say I have successfully stayed organized and on top of all of my IEP meetings!
A DETAILED LIST OF WHAT EACH BINDER INCLUDES:
-IEP Meetings binder cover page
-Dates at a Glance cover page
-IEPs Due form (plus blank form)
-Re-Evaluations (RR) Due form (plus blank form)
- School Calendar divider page
- District Calendar divider page
- Student Information cover page
- Student Roster
- Student Profile Sheet, 2 Pages
- Modification Check List (plus blank)
- Supplementary Aids & Services page
- Related Services Schedule
- Student Schedules (monthly/weekly/blank)
- Behavior Plane divider page
- Classroom Observation divider page
- Transition Information divider page
- ESY Information divider page
- ESY Eligibility Check-List
- Staying In Touch cover page
- Important Contacts
- Notes page
- Notes/Emails To & From divider page
- Input & Observations divider page
- IEP Meetings cover page
- Meeting Check-List
- IEP Meeting Notes
- Planning by Month divider page
- Monthly Calendars (12)
- Extra blank pages to personalize even more
On all "editable" pages you will are able to...
- Insert text boxes for the text you would like to appear
- Have the same color schemes I have used on the un-editable pages
This binder does not include monitoring student progress. I created this binder only to keep track of all student information – at a glance, and as an easy to reach copy of all of my meetings, and other important information needed, throughout the year!
Want to see more of my Black White Themed Binders?
Progress Monitoring Recording Binder - Back & WhiteInclusion/Co-Teaching Binder - Back & White
If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!
Want to see this resource and others put to use in my classroom? Follow my blog