- This bundle contains ALL my print-and-use worksheets, handouts, and teaching activities for my extensive unit on Shakespeare’s Macbeth.As Macbeth is one of the set texts on the IGCSE English Literature exams for 2019, 2020, and 2021, I have taken it upon myself to put together this resource to optim$14.95$29.15Save $14.20
This print-and-use lesson worksheet is part of my teaching unit for Shakespeare’s Macbeth. It focuses specifically on Act 3, Scene 4 of the play, with a particular focus on the appearance of Banquo’s ghost and Macbeth’s reactions to his apparition. The worksheets include:
- Comprehension Questions for Act 3, Scene 4 of Macbeth
- Act it Out! - Guided group work and drama activity, designed to help students bring this dramatic scene of Banquo’s appearance as a ghost to life, and to facilitate a critical engagement with this scene in terms of building up tension, the presentation of conflict, drama, and characters in the play.
- Guided Analysis & Exam Practice: A close reading and language analysis and commentary exercises, which can function as IGCSE exam practice, IB exam practice, or simply as a close reading activity to facilitate guide students in their analysis of the language and dramatic development of the scene.
- MODEL ANSWERS for all the questions + activities as well as a teacher’s guide and further in-depth analysis and commentary of Act 3, Scene 4. Perfect for independent study or distance learning.
Enjoy, and please leave feedback!