PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This handout / worksheet is designed to enable an in-depth teaching and preparation of the poem "She Dwelt Among the Untrodden Ways" by William Wordsworth. The poem is also on the IGCSE English Literature curriculum for exams in 2020 and 2021..
The handout includes:
1) Short biography and introduction to the poet - William Wordsworth
2) The poem text with information about the context of composition, line numbers to facilitate a close-reading, and a glossary of unusual or difficult vocabulary.
4) Comprehension, Close reading and analysis questions.
5) Additional essay questions and writing tasks to facilitate exam preparation.
6) Teacher's Notes, including
1. In-depth analysis and commentary of the poem
2. In-depth sample response to essay questions
Enjoy, and please leave feedback!