- This bundle contains ALL my print-and-use worksheets, handouts, and teaching activities for my extensive unit on Shakespeare’s Macbeth.As Macbeth is one of the set texts on the IGCSE English Literature exams for 2019, 2020, and 2021, I have taken it upon myself to put together this resource to optim$14.95$29.15Save $14.20
This FREE print-and-use lesson worksheet is part of my teaching unit for Shakespeare’s Macbeth. It focuses specifically on Act 3, Scene 1 of the play, with a particular focus on Macbeth’s fourth soliloquy (“To be thus is nothing, but to be safely thus.”). The worksheets include:
- Comprehension Questions for Act 3, Scene 1 of Macbeth
- Shakespeare in Context: Information Text about soliloquies, with a particular focus on their role in Macbeth.
- Close Reading & Extract Analysis: This activity guides through a sample extract analysis question (the “To be thus is nothing” soliloquy), and can be used as IGCSE or even IB exam practice, or can be used simply as an excellent close reading activity.
- MODEL ANSWERS for all the questions + activities as well as a teacher’s guide and further in-depth analysis and commentary of the relevant lines from Act 3, Scene 1.
Enjoy, and please leave feedback!