A Lesson Presentation on Imaginative Writing. This presentation presents ready to use resources that will help you to walk into the classroom with ready to teach confidence as it covers all that you need for a lesson on Imaginative Writing.
This Presentation Includes:
1. Engaging and Creative Lesson Starter – The Magic Door
2. Well Formulated, Measurable, SMART Objectives and Outcomes
3. Real Life Application and Cross-Curriculum Links
4. Flipped Lesson Part - Video on Imaginative Writing: 5 Top Tips
5. Mini-Plenary with Critical Thinking Questions – Imagination Exercise
6. Space for Peer Teaching - Imaginative Writing Guide
7. Collaborative Group Task – Story Parts
8. Differentiated Activity that provides Learning Opportunity for Level Learners
9. Assessment Criteria and Rubrics to state the Outcome Expected
10. Plenary that Assesses Learning Outcomes - Mystery Object
11. Home Learning for Reinforcement - Imagination Prompts
12. Educational Tools and Resources to Scaffold the Low Achievers
13. Skills to be addressed during the Lesson
Teachers can use this presentation to give a complete knowledge and understanding of Imaginative Writing to the learners, thereby helping them to enhance their writing skills.