Thank you for purchasing this resource on the Immune System . This is a PowerPoint Presentation that includes information, activities, and graphic organizers, there is also a quiz with answer key.
The presentation is aligned to the California Science Standards for grades 7-12, common core and Next Generation Science Standards.
This Presentation will cover the following:
1. The Structure and Function of the Immune System
2. Cells of the immune system
3. The Body’s Natural Defenses against infection
4. The Innate Immune System (non Specific Immune response)
5. The Adaptive Immune System (Specific Immune response)
6. HIV and AIDS
7. Vaccinations and Treatments of disease
Ways to care for your immune system