Also included in
- This AP Lang and Comp Bundle includes slideshow lessons and writing activities for teaching the synthesis essay, argumentative writing, rhetorical analysis, expository texts, and more. Included in this resource are several tasks, collaborative activities, projects and assessments to prepare student$102.35$145.30Save $42.95
- Teach the synthesis essay prompt on the Advanced Placement Lang and Comp exam using these ready-to-print research essay worksheets and digital slide decks for Google Classroom®. This bundle contains everything you need to guide students through writing their own independent research synthesis essay$39.00$52.25Save $13.25
- Teaching opinion essay writing? This bundle is suitable for distance learning and Google Classroom® and will teach English Language Arts students how to write a persuasive essay.⚡️⚡️⚡️ OVER 25% IN DISCOUNTS! ⚡️⚡️⚡️Resources included in this bundle:1. PERSUASIVE WRITING UNIT Digital Persuasive Essay Graphi$42.65$57.70Save $15.05
Teach MLA format to middle school and high school students using these parenthetical and integrated in-text citation worksheets. Suitable for distance learning and Google Classroom®.
This resource includes eight scaffolding worksheets, each with a paragraph featuring either a parenthetical or integrated citation. Students must identify the in-text citation, and then organize the points provided to write a comprehensible paragraph.
Topics explored in this resource include:
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction
- Strength Training for Teens
- Urban Legends
- Wet'suwet'en Solidarity Protests
- Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" Speech
- Advantages of Immigration,
- and more!
Completed paragraphs and highlighted in-text citations can be found in the answer key for this resource.
Also included in this resource is a set of multiple-choice questions that highlight important information regarding in-text citations and reference lists. An answer key has also been provided for this resource, which includes explanations for each correct answer.
This resource accommodates English Language Learners, students with learning exceptionalities, and students reading at different Lexile levels. The Lexile range for these worksheets is 1010L - 1300L (Grade 9-12+). These levels are indicated in the answer key. All of the pages in this resource have also been duplicated using Lexend Deca font at no extra cost.
Finally, a Tic-Tac-Toe worksheet has been provided in order to allow student choice. This means you can either assign all of the paragraphs to your students, select paragraphs that meet students at their individual level or allow them to select the worksheets themselves through a game of Tic-Tac-Toe. I like to have students play this game with a partner, but they can also complete this task individually by simply crossing out a line of three tasks.
To accommodate distance learning and 1:1 classrooms, this resource also includes digital slide decks and Google Forms® for Google Classroom®. Simply follow the instructions provided within this resource to make copies of these files directly to your Google Drive®.
This resource is also featured in Mondays Made Easy's AP Language and Composition BUNDLE Rhetorical Arguments and Synthesis Essay Prep.
You might also be interested in Mondays Made Easy's Expository Writing Resources.
⭐ Customer Tip! ⭐
Want FREE CREDIT to go towards purchases? Make sure to offer feedback for your downloads! Follow these instructions below:
- Go to your "My Purchases" page to find a "Provide Feedback" button next to each download.
- Follow this link to offer a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
- Your feedback is important to me as it helps me to continually improve my products and ensure they are meeting your needs!
Follow me! Be the first to know about product launches, sales, discounts, and free giveaways:
➾ The Blog
For questions, collaborations, or other concerns:
✉ Contact me: email@example.com
Access my Free Resource Library!
Mondays Made Easy is committed to the continual improvement of resources to meet the current needs of teachers. This product was last updated on December 11, 2020.