Students are expected to graph the given linear inequality. They will determine which ordered pair could be a solution, and follow the path through the correct answers.
This file includes THREE mazes.
* The first maze contains linear inequalities in slope-intercept form.
* The second maze contains linear inequalities in standard form.
* The third maze contains a system of linear inequalities in slope-intercept form.
Try the following related FREE products:
* NOTES - Graphing & Solutions of Linear Inequalities
* NOTES - Graphing & Solutions of Systems of Linear Inequalities
Try the following related foldable & reviews/quizzes:
* FOLDABLE - Graphing Linear Inequalities
* REVIEW / QUIZ - Linear Inequalities & Systems of Inequalities