This is an interactive notebook for science about the phases of the moon. All pieces in this are differentiated to meet the various needs of the students in your class.
For the front of the flipbook there are 4 options:
1. The flaps have both the name of the moon phase and its image.
2. The flaps have only the images of the moon phases.
3. The flaps have only the names of the moon phases so your students can draw their own image.
4. The flaps are blank. You can use the labels from the following page to have your students label the phases in order - or - you can have your students write and draw the names and images.
For the inside of the flipbook there are 3 options:
1. The inside flaps have only the definition of what each phase is. Your students can draw an image if you'd like for them to.
2. The inside flaps have both an image of the phase and its definition.
3. There is a blank page for inside flaps so your students can write their own definitions. *You may not need this page if you want to glue the top page down and have students write directly in their notebook. Otherwise this page would need to be glued down first and then glue the top page on top of the wide strip for the bottom page.
There are challenge pages with 3 options (these pages have everything mixed up and out of order): *This could make a fun assessment.
1. There is a page that has the definitions with the images but they are mixed up and put of order.
2. There is a page that has only the definitions and they are out of order.
3.There is a page with the labels for the front that are mixed up and out of order.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you for your feedback.