Inches, Feet, & Yards: Worksheets, Game & Animated Video; Complete Lesson
| 3rd - 4th Grade - 5th Grade | *
★ Get The Entire 3rd Grade Year of Lessons 60% OFF
★ Get The Entire 4th Grade Year of Lessons 60% OFF
★ Get The Entire 5th Grade Year of Lessons 60% OFF
★ GET EVERYTHING WE'VE EVER MADE AT 65% OFF
ABOUT Inches, Feet, & Yards MUSIC VIDEO ANIMATION
What in the world do superheroes have to do with measuring things in inches, feet, and yards; apparently a lot; because a new race of superheroes have made it their mission to teach us about the relative lengths of standard units and how they compare to one another. Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce The Women and Men of Measurement!
Through this fun and whimsical melody, your students will unlock the meanings of inches, feet, and yards. They'll remind themselves of the units for fun on the playground, lunchroom, or maybe even over the dinner table as the sing this catchy tune over and over again.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST
* Can turn this bundle into a math center by splitting up the activities
1. [ HD ] Music Video Download
2. Inches, Feet, & Yards “BINGO” Game
3. NO PREP Printables (All of our Color Printables in B&W)
5. Word Problems
6. Lesson Plan
7. Short Exit Quiz
9. Animated Lyrics Sheet
10. Open-Ended Homework Assignment
12. Printable, Aesthetically Appealing Anchor Chart
*SEE MORE BELOW
13. Detailed Answer Key
14. MP3 Song File
Why Buy A NUMBEROCK Digital Product?
4 Quick Points
1. We’ve just updated the product with a fun little game and a very unique “print-your-own poster/anchor-chart activity”. We think you’ll love the look of them in your classroom. Check out how to make them here in this DIY video we made for interested teachers:
*CLICK HERE TO SEE WHY THIS IS PRETTY COOL
2. Our videos will excite both your high-performing students and those you teach who may have special needs. The artistic, musical approach to math that we take allows for natural differentiation within an ideal blended learning environment.
3. Students in special education with autism, dyslexia, or other learning disabilities that affect their math comprehension will likely find themselves retaining math concepts more easily and for longer periods of time due to the multi-sensory approach that our videos take by appealing to both visual and auditory learners.
4. To keep it simple, we all have experienced how a catchy tune can burrow deep into our memories and stay there for years. This is the power of music. We employ this unique quality of song and then dress it up even more with creative animation as a means to help your students excel and have fun doing it!
HERE IS A MORE DETAILED LOOK AT OUR PRODUCT
• Animated music video [HD Download]
Our flagship product. Each takes 250+ hours to write & animate.
• Lyric sheet for singing along
Your students can sing along as the music video plays.
• Fill in the blanks/cloze (lyrics w/ some missing words)
After they watch the video, they master the math vocabulary by filling in the missing words.
• Double sided worksheet with word problems
Well thought-out questions and word problems which challenge critical thinking skills.
• Extra drills printable
Early Finishers - Not So Fast! Straightforward math problems to move towards mastery.
• Inches, Feet, & Yards BINGO
When activities are complete, check for concept mastery while having a bit of fun.
• HW sheet
Video-Aligned homework that maintains the style and format of the animated video.
• Colorful Digital Poster/Anchor Chart
High-Resolution anchor chart can be expanded/printed to any size and maintains clarity.
• Short quiz/exit slip to check for understanding
When activity is complete, check for concept mastery with short quiz.
• Answer Key
Detailed answer key. Rest-assured, all answers are double and triple-checked for accuracy.
• CD Quality Song File
Get the song on a CD file and play the song during break or lunch.
• Clear Lesson Plan Sheet Illuminating Classroom Best Practice:
Get my personal recommendations for how to introduce the material and set-up the lesson as I do in class.
You are cordially invited to check out our PRODUCT PREVIEW for more details
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
OUR COMPLETE eBOOK
• The NUMBEROCK eBOOK With All Lesson Materials For Our 20+ SongsOTHER GRADE LEVEL EQUIVALENT BUNDLES
• Multiplication Facts and Skip Counting Bundle
• Types of Angles | HD Music Video, Anchor Chart, Worksheets, Word Problems |
• Metric System | Anchor Chart, Worksheets, Word Problems & HD Music Video |
• SIMPLEST FORM: COMPLETE CONCEPT BUNDLE
2.9.A: Find the length of objects using concrete models for standard units of length.
2.9.B: Describe the inverse relationship between the size of the unit and the number of units
2.9.D: Determine the length of an object to the nearest marked unit using rulers, yardsticks
2.9.E: Determine a solution to a problem involving length
Measure the length of an object by selecting and using appropriate tools such as rulers, yardsticks, meter sticks, and measuring tapes.
Measure the length of an object twice, using length units of different lengths for the two measurements; describe how the two measurements relate to the size of the unit chosen.
Estimate lengths using units of inches, feet, centimeters, and meters.
Measure to determine how much longer one object is than another, expressing the length difference in terms of a standard length unit.
* UK Age Range:
| Year 3 - Year 4 - Year 5 |
I’m Mr. Hehn, and I’ve developed some excellent materials for my classroom throughout my 7 years as an elementary public school teacher that I’d love to share with you. I like to incorporate dancing, singing, and listening to music into my lessons. My project, NUMBEROCK, is a collection of music videos that teach/reinforce elementary school level mathematical concepts and primary grade numeracy to make learning math fun in a whole new way.