This resource covers the integral, surface and deep features of a steam lesson. It contains full-on activities and assessments to cover the skills of literacy in an easy, structured, cover-your-bases system. It includes everything you need to get going with a steam lesson in your classroom.
• Recall the definition and meaning of STEAM.
• Analyze the features of sequential information text type.
• Explore the structure of sequential text type.
• Understand STEAM Pyramid.
• Incorporate STEAM in a sequential information text on a given topic.
This Resource Includes:
1. Detailed Lesson Plan
2. Lesson Starter - Text Samples with Answers
3. Sequential Text Structure
4. Sequential Text Sample
5. Sequence Template
6. Assessment Rubrics
7. STEAM Pyramid
8. The Leaning Triangle
Teachers can use this to enhance the cross-curriculum skills of the learners, while the teachers themselves can use this to incorporate STEAM into their daily lesson.