Inflation and Deflation
These learning materials focus on the key concepts related to inflation. The economic concepts are scaffold, simplified, and variety a charts/graphs/graphics are used in an effort to enhance comprehension.
Objectives: Students will be able to:
• Define inflation and deflation.
• Explain how inflation is measured and by whom.
• Identify the two main types of inflation.
• Describe the effects of inflation.
2) Inflation, Reading Comprehension Worksheets.
3) Key Terms Worksheet.
4) Analysis, Inflation from 1996-2016.
5) Analysis, Inflation and Deflation from 1920-1935.
6) Analysis, Prices Changes 1950-2016.
Other helpful learning materials:
GDP and The Business Cycle
Federal Reserve, Monetary Policy, Money Supply
UNEMPLOYMENT, LABOR MARKET, LABOR FORCE
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated.
Michael K. Powell