BUGS DON'T BUG US INSECT UNIT contains 13 printable insect theme activities from different areas of the curriculum. (A total of 24 files which includes a binder cover and activity
1. Compound Words: Draw a line from the first column to the word in the middle column that will create a new compound word. Then draw a line from the middle column to the picture in the last column that matches the new compound word.
2. Butterfly Life Cycle: Place the pictures in the correct spot on the circle to show the life cycle of a butterfly.
3. Count by Threes Bees: Place the bee number cards in order from least to greatest counting by threes.
4. Sentence Correction: Rewrite each sentence using proper capitalization and punctuation.
5. Insect Graph: Sort and graph the insects
6. Insect Count and Compare: After sorting and graphing the insects, complete the count and compare information sheet.
7. Bees and "Sum"flowers: Match each addition problem bee to its correct "Sum" flower.
8. Ant-onyms: Match each ant to its correct antonym on the tablecloth.
9. Contractions Don't Bug Us: Match the contraction card with it's correct phrase.
10. Insect or Not: Draw an "O" around the pictures that are insects and an "X" on the ones that are not insects.
11. Centipede Legs: Fill in the missing numbers in each blank circle and then draw two legs on each circle. When you've finished, practice counting the centipede's legs by twos.
12. Inchworm Measuring: Use the inchworm ruler to measure each stick bug. Record your answers.
13. Ladybug Symmetry: Draw the ladybug's spots on the right side of her body so that they match the spots on the left side.
14. Activity Letter
15. Binder Cover