CLASSROOM QUOTATIONS to Inspire Your Students: Blue & Green Theme
Use these 45 Classroom Quotations posters
to promote critical thinking AND decorate your classroom. Thinking about thinking (metacognition) through quotations exercises Higher Order Thinking Skills. Gifted learners, in particular, find these quotes fascinating. All students will be inspired by them and you will find your class involved in many intriguing conversations.
Ideas for using inspiring quotations for instruction:
• Display a quote of the week. Your students can engage in an anchor activity, a sponge activity, centers, and/or group discussions.
• Incorporate quotations in your newsletters and other correspondence with parents.
• Use these quotes in PowerPoint presentations for lectures, professional development, and parent information meetings.
• These posters make great screen savers on your school computers.
• Engage your students in a Quotations Quest
; a task card based, scavenger hunt activity. All materials for the quest are included.
You may be interested in these products that are part of my blue and green classroom decor collection:
• Numbers Posters: Blue & Green Edition
• Math Word Wall: Blue & Green Edition
• Welcome Banner & More: Blue & Green Edition
Please visit my blog
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Your feedback is important to me. Thank you in advance.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the star
near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower
. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.